Sr. Product Manager, Extension and Rewards
As a Senior Product Manager at Slickdeals you help 12M monthly shoppers find the best products and prices that enable them to live their best lives. In the Extension & Rewards group, you will work alongside other PM’s, designers, data scientists, and 3 development pods (one internal and 2 offshore) to help the products scale in a stable and aggressive way. You will work to understand the systems and how they relate to each other in a technical way so that you can help us build shopper facing experiences that help them win. Extension and Rewards are growing fast in a competitive market and we need someone who can help us reach our goals.
- Care passionately about each step of each shopper’s journey.
- Work with architecture to formulate and prioritize concepts, improvements, and new features while helping to determine next steps for architecture and engineering based on agreed upon priorities
- Ability to understand detailed databases and how they interact with the overall code architecture
- Must be able to think critically about engineering steps and assist the engineering team with creating technical next steps
- Record and prioritize technical feedback from internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Operations, Accounting/Finance, Business Intelligence, other teams) and apply the feedback to the product
- Strong proficiency in understanding APIs and how they interact with overall systems
- Ability to work across multiple teams and negotiate needs with other areas of the business
- Understanding of how to pivot when necessary and which resources need to be moved around as a result
- Ability to conceive, write requirements for, launch, and analyze A/B tests to gain fast learnings
- Exude strong product sense, execution, and leadership skills.
- Constantly evaluate how well products serve goals. Identify elements that contribute or detract. Find opportunities to better serve the goals.
- Make clear strategic decisions that promote well-defined and timely product releases.
- Communicate and get buy-in on those decisions with Product Managers, engineering teams, and other business stakeholders to ensure coordination and completion of responsible products.
- Define roadmaps, plan execution of, and deliver innovative consumer products for Slickdeals.
- Communicate product strategy across all levels of the organization.
- Understand consumer behaviors and needs through research, internal and third-party analytics, and direct interactions with users.
- Develop new products and deliver enhancements to existing products that differentiate Slickdeals from the competition.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Content, Marketing, and Business Development teams to manage and ultimately release new or updated product features.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, leadership, and execution.
- Analyze and act on business metrics and data to grow the business.
- Be the central hub of communication and facilitate collaboration across all parts of the business related to a product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to see signals in the noise of your quantitative and qualitative research.
- Created products and features for millions of users following a path of research, ideation, building, measuring, learning, and iterating.
- Experience defining strategy and creating product roadmaps for new features, and communicating those decisions to stakeholders and business owners at all levels.
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements and other documentation for initiatives both large and small.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, with an ability to create examples through wireframes.
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis.
- Great process and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the technology behind products.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Highly self-directed and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases.
- Experience developing e-commerce products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired.
- Ability to quickly learn affiliate marketing processes and how they relate to overall revenue for the company
- Loyalty/Rewards programs experience
- Browser Extension experience
- Ability to execute SQL queries and modify existing SQL to run appropriate ad-hoc reports preferred
- Strong ability with Excel / Google Sheets for data summarization and analysis
- Track record defining and delivering innovative software products.
- Experience designing user interfaces and performing user research.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Understanding of project management methodologies; Agile, Lean, Scrum.
- Comfortable communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience using project delivery software and ticketing systems such as JIRA.
- Experience using insights, reporting, and analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Lookback, and Hotjar.
- Mobile application development experience with scaled iOS and Android applications.
- Ability to understand technical architecture diagrams and process flows
- Experience generating and tracking critical metrics for mobile products.
Remote work is available in: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.