Sr. Product Manager, Growth | Remotive.com
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing on new product features to improve Omada’s outreach, enrollment and member activation. More specifically, you will lead the team working on our Marketing technology stack, landing page, enrollment application, clinical risk screener and account setup flow. This team’s charter is to reimagine how we welcome participants into our best-in-class behavior change program. Beyond the KPIs (reach, conversion, activation), success in this role will require that you collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members from Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Product Design, Operations, and Finance.
A core group of your future teammates and stakeholders have outlined the key skills and behaviors we think will lead to success in this role:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with B2C marketing, marketing attribution, and/or ecommerce
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Experience using multi-dimensional user data to generate hypotheses, run experiments and drive product decisions
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level, user-based KPIs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Experience working in a regulated industry e.g. healthcare, fintech, etc.
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences
- Strategize and prioritize across the member journey for opportunities to accelerate our reach
- Create the “front door” for our members as they first interact with Omada
- Drive our funnel(s) and its impact on our unit economics
- Synthesize across a complex set of inputs to drive results
- Build teamwork through trusted relationships
- Define and communicate strategy while digging into the details
- Cultivate an innovative environment that drives your cross-functional peers to think in new ways that delight our members
- Execute the PM fundamentals before, during, and after each sprint
Bonus Points for:
- Led a Martech vendor selection process
- Experience in with navigating the B2B2C marketing environment
- Healthcare experience, especially in chronic disease management
- Bias for Action and Experimentation
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Below is a summary of salary ranges for this role in the following geographies:
California, New York State and Washington State Base Compensation Ranges: $175,200 – $219,000*, Colorado Base Compensation Ranges: $157,680 – $197,100*. Other states may vary.
This role is also eligible for participation in annual cash bonus and equity grants.
* The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, such as the candidate’s skills and experience, and other business considerations.
Please click here for more information on our Candidate Privacy Notice.