Sr. Product Manager | Remotive.com
🏗 WHAT WE ARE BUILDING
Fable puts the omnipresent mobile screen in service of digital nutrition.
In a world struggling with cognitive dissonance and toxic behaviors on social media, Fable combines taste-making curation and moderated social connections to foster mental wellness, personal growth, and meaningful interactions.
Fable makes it easy for people to discover, join and build communities based on their interest graph. Fable members read together, sharing highlights, notes, and comments. We curate the vast body of knowledge that surrounds every book and surface the most interesting bits to make reading much more interactive and fun.
Well-read experts and tastemakers select great books that are featured inside “Fable Folios.” A Fable Folio is a selection of exceptional stories and book recommendations. New Folios are released weekly and offer something for everyone, whether they’re seeking to be entertained, informed, or challenged.
Every day, Fable helps members set and reach their reading goals to reap the wellness benefits of reading. Our communities set their own milestones to pace themselves and fill the micro-moments in their lives with stories.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our distributed team in building the world’s best platform for social reading and exceptional stories.
This is a critical role for Fable where you will lead a key part of our product focused on the social reading platform, enabling growth loops, and monetization.
💪🏽 WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Develop and own the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the social and growth pillars of the Fable platform
– Identify new expansion opportunities that will lead to increased engagement and retention on Fable’s social reading platform
– Lead a full stack development team (we call them squads) that consists of design + engineering to deliver against an ambitious roadmap
– Own features end-to-end from concept through launch and beyond to deliver meaningful business impact
– Work with our data and user research teams to combine the power of quantitative and qualitative data to inform our vision, strategy, and roadmap
✔️ SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
– Minimum 7 years of product management experience with a growth mindset
– Experience with growth and/or monetization in a social or consumer mobile product is a huge plus
– High attention to detail
– Track record of successful impact in a start-up/scaling businesses
😊 IS THIS YOU?
– You’re analytical and highly data-driven.
– You take ownership and responsibility and can drive projects to get impactful results.
– You love working with smart, fun, sincere and dedicated peers.
– You want to be the one to make it happen.
– You are resilient and can cope with ambiguity.
– Comfortable in a fast-paced and at times unpredictable start-up environment.
👐🏽 YOUR TEAM AT FABLE
🔑 WHY WORK AT FABLE
This is a unique opportunity if you are looking to join a small team making a big impact, and work on a fast-growing product while having fun along the way.
– Annual Base Pay for this role: $100k – $150k (dependent on location and commensurate with experience)
– Competitive stock options
– Comprehensive health and dental plans
– Flexible vacation days
– Self contributing 401k
– Open and transparent culture
– Parental leave (we believe in life integration not just work-life balance)
– Work from anywhere, any time
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FABLE?
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are a gender-balanced team committed to diversity and an inclusive environment.