Sr SEO Analyst ~ Ledge Lounger ~ $85K – $95K ~ Remote (US)
Ledge Lounger, Inc. is a rapidly growing and progressive company. We have been recognized and honored continuously for our evolving business and thriving culture. A culture embedded on the foundation which began in 2011 and continues today with the mission to inspire stylish outdoor living with the products we design and create. All Ledge Lounger products are made of high-quality materials and designed to withstand the elements, so you can relax with peace of mind and enjoy the amenities of the outdoors all year round. Ledge Lounger in-pool and outdoor furniture and accessories can be seen worldwide from high-end pools and resorts to your neighbor’s backyard.
As a member of the Ledge team, you will be involved in building and implementing our SEO strategy for traffic growth that helps drive the future of our business. You will be a key member of a fast-growing organization that is goal-oriented and re-shaping our future. The primary responsibilities of the Sr. SEO Analyst will be to champion our organic traffic growth through smart, actionable search tactics that will shape the SEO strategy of the business. You will own the analysis and reporting and be the resident expert on Search algorithm updates and industry trends. The Sr. SEO Analyst will work closely with the content and tech teams to improve organic performance and assist with reporting, analysis and recommendations.
The Sr. SEO Analyst should have advanced knowledge of best practices, implementation techniques, and analysis in an E-commerce setting with a proven track record of success.
- Conduct fundamental SEO activities: keyword research/ranking/gap analysis, competitive site/serp analysis, SEO-friendly copywriting, sitewide audits, crawl analysis, identify technical issues, improve site health and QA.
- Watch for traffic trends and search volume fluctuations and proactively recommend changes to existing content where needed.
- Help drive the SEO direction for major site changes, product launches, design updates and SEO/user optimizations.
- Management of E-commerce SEO and CMS platforms for reporting, and optimizations
- Management of 3rd party and Search Engine tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, etc…)
- Outline and execute site migration, and redirect strategies.
- Maintain and develop the marketing technology systems to improve efficiencies.
- Analyze the competitive environment and consumer trends to align internal strategies and tactics.
- Establish objectives and KPIs to report on content performance.
- Explore SEO opportunities and facilitate integration within all available marketing channels (developers, content writers, paid search, email, and social media).
- Management of E-commerce SEO and CMS platforms for reporting, and optimizations.
- CMS platforms (WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc…)
- Minimum of 3 years of E-Commerce SEO experience with a proven track record of success
- Strong passion for SEO
- Strong analytical & data skills: You enjoy working with data (comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets) and are eager to get better. You are well versed in SQL.
- Tableau experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of E-commerce and CMS platforms, experience with WooCommerce and BigCommerce
- Outdoor / Lifestyle E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Ability to drive and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Thoughtful and detail-oriented; organization skills and ability to work effectively and multi-task.
- Can take direction, as well as work well independently or in a team environment.
- Desire to be part of a close-knit team, learning from others and assisting where needed.
- Great sense of humor and ability to maintain strong relationships with different personality types.
- Accountable, responsible, positive and with a strong work ethic, the person in this role embodies the values that we hold high.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills: You’re a strong verbal and written communicator, a great partner to engineers and other teams, and able to execute projects and analysis independently.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Loyalty: We stay committed to each other and our goals, lending a hand to those in need within and outside of our department and celebrating the wins together.
- Ethics: We have integrity and take the initiative to do the right thing- even when it’s hard or no one is watching. We’re not perfect, and that’s okay. We’re as transparent and genuine as we can be.
- Drive: We pursue excellence in all things, striving to do what it takes to make it happen. We’re bold, work hard, and get it done.
- Grace: From the top down, we believe in embracing each other’s ideas and perspectives with compassion, respect, and an open mind even when things get tough.
- Evolve: We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. Building future-proof solutions means focusing beyond today’s problems. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
WHY JOIN THE LEDGE FAMILY?
- Be a part of a growing E-Commerce team within a company disrupting the pool/furniture industry.
- Create and scale a creative group within an organization that continues to grow year over year.
- Drive significant value to a rapidly growing organization on an innovative team.
Work with people who are passionately committed to their projects, each other, and our customers. We love what we do and are looking forward to working alongside someone who feels the same.
- Competitive benefits
- 401k plan
- Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity:
Ledge Lounger is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspective and contributions. Our values of LEDGE: Loyalty, Ethics, Drive, Grace, and Evolve, are only possible in an environment where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Ledge Lounger’s policy is to maintain a working environment that encourages mutual respect, promotes harmonious and congenial relationships between employees and is free from all forms of discrimination and harassment of any employee (or applicant for employment or service provider) by anyone, including supervisors, co-workers, vendors, or clients. Harassment and discrimination in any manner or form is expressly prohibited. There is no tolerance for discrimination or unequal treatment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or civil partnership/union status, familial status, military or veteran status, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This practice applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, rehire, termination of employment, development and training, compensation, benefits and retirement.
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs