Talent Acquisition Assistant
Bromberg & Associates, LLC, is a full-spectrum Language Solutions Company (LSC) offering foreign language translation and interpreting services, including Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), over the phone interpreting (OPI) and on-site interpreting.
We also perform website translation and localization, cultural awareness training, multilingual desktop publishing, audio/video services, language training and much more. We work with over 70 languages locally and about 200 languages worldwide, as well as American Sign Language (ASL).
With a network of more than 2,500 professional interpreters and translators globally, Bromberg & Associates has been successfully helping people across the globe facilitate communication and transcend cultural and linguistic barriers for over 19 years. And we are going strong! Please visit us at www.BrombergTranslations.com.
- Providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts
- Assisting with the search for and outreach to potential candidates
- Assisting with the screening and interview process and language evaluations, and providing other support like posting jobs, checking paperwork submitted by the candidates, tracking candidates onboarding status, etc.
- Creating newly onboarded contractors profiles in company system
- Assisting with adding materials to company library of documents/files for language evaluation
- Assisting other department with various administrative projects, as needed
- Holds a B.A./B.S. from an accredited institution of higher education
- Has previous work experience in similar or relevant administrative role
- Possesses effective communication skills both oral and written
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- Possesses great research skills
- Is able to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Is process and detail-oriented
- Possesses excellent organizational and time management skills
- Is creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Is motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Is fluent in a foreign language
- Familiarity with Sign Language Interpreting in the U.S. is a plus
This is a full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law