Talent Acquisition Executive | Remotive.com
👋 We’re Hiring a Talent Acquisition Executive
Location: Remote (UK), Southampton (HQ), London (Co-Working)
Salary: Up to £28,000 – £32,000 (+ Commission OTE + Competitive Benefits)
Alliants is on a mission to build the best digital experiences for the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands… and we’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Executive to join our expanding People Operations team. Can you see yourself thriving in an innovative, growing SaaS company?
Join us on our journey, we are all-in on building the future of digital experiences 🚀
The Talent Acquisition Executive role underpins Alliants’ growth and will support the People Operations function to deliver our 2023 Talent KPIs, facilitating headcount growth, exceptional candidate experiences, and reporting on Talent Acquisition conversion KPIs.
Reporting to the Talent Lead, this role requires you to work closely with our internal hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure we are sourcing the best talent globally.
Getting the right people, at the right time, into the right roles.
Some key area’s you’ll be working on:
- Assisting in all activities required to attract and hire exceptional global talent. Including permanent employees; near shore resources; contractors; associates; freelancers etc.
- Carefully manage our ATS pipeline and candidate journey’s from first contact through to offer
- Proactively source candidates via our available channels
- Proactively test new outreach strategies and advertising options to effectively attract candidates
- Assisting in improving our candidate experience; including but not limited to, employer brand, candidate communications, social media, process automation and interview assessments
- Outlining and delivering our Talent Acquisition/Candidate Experience eNPS score in 2023
- Building and maintaining a monthly Talent Acquisition conversion report
- Communicating internally at company-wide stand-ups on Talent Acquisition
Important to have:
- You have worked within a recruitment agency or in-house talent function
- You have experience interviewing, sourcing and offering candidates
- You have experience hiring best-in-class STEM, SaaS and tech professionals
- You have a keen eye for detail and prefer a data led approach to TA
- You have excellent and professional communication both written and verbal
- You are capable of working at pace in changing environments to deliver KPI’s
Nice to have:
- Experience measuring and reporting on TA conversions
- A robust candidate network within STEM, SaaS, Software, Travel & Hospitality
Who are Alliants and what do we do?
At Alliants we help many of the world’s most respected luxury hotel, travel and retail brands to deliver exceptional experiences through the software we build. Since 2009, we’ve gone all-in and built award-winning mobile apps, chat applications and SaaS products, we’ve changed the face of the digital guest experience and we indulge millions of users each day with our technology.
What’s in it for you?
We’re a friendly, mission-driven bunch that values inclusion, learning and development, and transparency. Check out our benefits:
💷 A competitive salary
🎁 Up to 10% annual bonus
⚖️ Remote & flexible working
🏖️ 25 days holiday + public holidays
📈 Generous level of stock options
🏥 Private healthcare
👪 Life Insurance cover
🥡 Monthly takeaway allowance
🧓🏽 Pension with matched employer contribution
🎒 £1,500 training and development budget each year
Interested or would like to learn more? Please click apply.