Talent Acquisition Specialist | Remotive.com
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our operations team, oversee our full-cycle recruiting, and support day-to-day agency operations.
Core talent acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you will be able to develop recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
At Level, we use the scientific method to drive effective performance marketing campaigns for our clients. Everything from media planning to the ad creative is done with methodical care. Our cross-functional teams use a “Test. Learn. Grow.” framework that allows them to act with urgency and quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of performance marketing. This nimbleness and willingness to rethink what we know leads to better decision-making—and the confidence our clients need to pursue bold ambitions.
Recently ranked on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work, Level delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly® partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be part of a cross-functional operations team, contributing to overall strategic talent management. The Salary Range for this role is $40,000 – $50,000.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine candidate selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels
- Plan interview and selection procedures; screening calls, assessments, and team interviews
- Assess candidate information using our Applicant Tracking System—Workable
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Partner with the AVP of Resource Management to forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Partner with the Training Manager to guide new employees through pre-boarding and onboarding
- Work with the Training Manager to develop training, onboarding, and professional development materials for new hires
- Work with Human Resources to perform market analysis relative to job grading, salary bands, and other competitive market factors
- Document Talent Acquisition policies and procedures
- General administrative duties related to overall agency operations
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs). Specific experience with Workable, preferred.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Experience with Airtable and Asana a plus
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, preferred
Team Member Benefits:
- Remote work from anywhere in the US with an internet connection
- Performance reviews every six months
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- 11 annual paid holidays
- 15 PTO days + 1 additional pay per year of service
- Summer Fridays
- Great medical benefits including vision and dental
- 20 Days of Paid Parental leave benefit after 1 year of full-time service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs