Technical Product Owner – Brazil
About Object Edge:
Established in 1994, Object Edge is an award-winning digital consultancy working with leading global brands. In a challenging digital landscape, we help businesses differentiate and compete by creating effortless digital experiences. We design, implement, and support commerce, content, subscription, and CPQ with a data-driven, highly collaborative, and best-in-class team.
We serve enterprise businesses who need to build digital experiences and want a nimble, personalized, and specialized partner.
About the Position:
The Technical Product Owner is responsible for collecting requirements, writing user stories, prioritizing the product backlog, and to manage the development cycle until the product release. This position reports to our Regional Head of Customer Success, and requires collaboration with business, architects internal team and partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the face and voice of the team in Object Edge’s consulting engagement;
- Own processes and protocols followed by the team for collaboration amongst themselves, and other teams;
- Monitor team progress continuously to ensure project delivery is per stakeholder expectations, and guide team wherever there are gaps;
- Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate engagement completion on schedule within budget;
- Work with other Object Edge team members and management to identify and improve process efficiencies, across customer and within Object Edge;
- Own business requirements from gathering to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, written and speaking using English;
- Communicate clearly and effectively across levels both within Object Edge and within client organization;
- knowledge of Agile SCRUM framework and Kanban;
- Comfortable with data analysis;
- Availability to travel;
- Flexible to work off-hours at times to support the team or client;
- Ability to write User Stories;
- Be able to understand the technology stack and challenge/propose solutions to the development team;
- Advanced knowledge on spreadsheets (MS Excel or GSheets);
- Experience managing IT projects.
- eCommerce knowledge and experience;
- CPQ knowledge and experience;
- Salesforce knowledge and experience;
- Atlassian Jira (or similars) knowledge and experience;
- Knowledge of Waterfall process and assets (PMI)
- Soft Skills
- Work under pressure:
- Hands on:
- Team work:
- Self motivate;
- Go gather attitude;
- Willingness to learn;
- Like to be challenged;
Salary is commensurate with experience based on department and role.
Object Edge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We believe in providing employees with a work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment. In addition to national law requirements, Object Edge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.