Technical Project Manager | Remotive.com
Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager at StoryCo, you have a passion for storytelling and a strong technical background. You are able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and have a deep understanding of product development. You are able to lead a team to success, balancing technical and creative considerations, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. You have a proven track record of delivering complex projects and have experience in project planning, resource management, and risk management. You are a natural leader who can motivate and inspire your team to achieve great things.
If you have a passion for storytelling and a drive to be part of a dynamic and growing team, we would love to hear from you. Join us at StoryCo and be a part of the next great storytelling revolution.
- Manage and communicate project plans and processes
- Schedule and facilitate planning and decision-making processes
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders and participate in budget and staff allocation
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates, and reporting
- Establish and implement training processes for technical personnel
- Analyze, plan, and develop project requirements and standards
- Assist in the weekly task management of technical personnel
- Hold regular technical team meetings to track progress and address challenges
- Recruit and train exceptional technical staff
- 5+ years of experience in a technical project management role
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with technical teams and understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to motivate and provide guidance to cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to manage remote teams
- Efficient with project management tools and software, such as Linear and GitHub
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Building at StoryCo
- We work in release cycles focused on goals and momentum
- We forgo ego and prioritize unblocking one another
- We strive for extreme effectiveness when working asynchronously
- We default to action and continuously improve our processes
At StoryCo, we’re building an open storytelling platform where creators and passionate fans collaborate and co-create the next great story franchises. Our platform is designed to facilitate collaboration and participation, empowering creators and fans to work together to build dynamic and engaging worlds.
As a member of the StoryCo team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and be a part of a dynamic and creative community. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the future of our company, storytelling, and the entertainment industry.
If you are excited about the intersection of storytelling and technology, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you!