Technical Proposal Writer | Remotive.com
VetsEZ is seeking a motivated Technical Proposal Writer, to join our growing Growth team to serve as the lead technical writer and editor for the proposal documents to ensure grammar, consistency, and coherence of the overall message and themes. As part of the Growth team, you will collaborate closely with the BD, Capture and Proposal Managers, Solution Architects, and Subject Matter Experts to leverage creative writing to produce compelling and compliant proposal responses for government contract opportunities.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to extract content details and review written sections with SMEs for accuracy and with Proposal Managers to ensure the inclusion of win strategies in the document and compliance with formats dictated in the Request For Proposal (RFP) and proposal plan.
- Develop and create customer-focused, compliant written sections with input from a variety of authors, provide proofreading support, and perform copy and content editing for proposal sections as appropriate for technical and non-technical areas.
- Work closely with the proposal manager, volume lead, and graphic artist to maintain strong coordination and open communication throughout the proposal development process to ensure content is responsive and compelling.
- Utilize proposal source files and other research methods to obtain information and pertinent material to write technical, management, past performance, executive summaries, and different proposal sections.
- Collect feedback during reviews, evaluate recommended revisions, and update drafts throughout the process.
- Maintain the proposal response library in support of establishing company-wide and/or specific business unit proposal tools and templates.
- Conduct intel research, gather data, and analyze and validate customer requirements and customer expression of need/interest.
- Participate in proposal kick-offs and proposal status meetings and help maintain the proposal schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Creative Writing/Communication, or other related fields (concentration in Writing preferred).
- 5+ years of Federal Government Business Proposal Writing experience.
- Highly proficient in writing proposals and responses to Federal Task Orders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc.
- Experience in explaining highly technical data and information in simplistic language for end users of complex IT systems and projects across all the company’s capability areas.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Teams, Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) and experience working within shared space environment (SharePoint).
- Coordinate other assigned projects independently and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure while maintaining accuracy, quality, and detail.
- Strong understanding of Shipley Methodology preferred.
- Experience in SAFe/Agile Software Development.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
The salary range for this position is $140000 – $170000 plus individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary/performance bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent upon many factors such as the individual’s skills, work experience, qualifications, location, etc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.