Technical Recruiter | Remotive.com
Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
We’re looking for an experienced in-house, full-cycle, recruiter to help grow our team. You’ll be working on building a team of resourceful, motivated people who are passionate about our mission. You’ll help manage the hiring process from interview to offer as well as represent the company through screenings and candidate sourcing. Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs. You will report to the Founder and have an opportunity to make your mark and contribute to defining the recruiting function at Mactores.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Mactores. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid “corporate” culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world-class team while still being yourself.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
- Design, update job descriptions, and post on different portals.
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites.
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates.
- Advertise open positions to external networks.
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances, and industry professionals.
- Set up an ATS for organized databases with candidates’ data.
- Screen incoming resumes and update accordingly.
- Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles.
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Scheduling & set up the interviews accordingly.
- Creating a strong pipeline.
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques.
- Build, motivate, and lead a team of professional headhunters, recruiters, and interns.
What you will need:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in full-cycle IT Recruitment as a Head-hunter, Recruiter, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites).
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously.
- Good decision-making skills.
You will be preferred if:
- Previous working experience with Startups and growth-stage companies.
- Exposure to the cloud, big data engineering, SAP recruitments.
- Ability to leverage social media for recruitment.
Our success comes from our pragmatic approach to problem-solving, resolving cross-functional dependencies, and delivering high-value business outcomes.
Mactores Hiring Process
Mactores hiring process entails three rounds, which are as follows:
Pre-employment Test: You will receive a system-generated email to take the pre-employment tests as necessary.
Hiring Manager Interview Round: In this round, the Mactores hiring manager may conduct multiple interviews. The number of interviews depends on each position. The interview will be between 30 mins to 1 hour to discuss your technical abilities, hands-on experience, leadership skills, and communication skills.
HR Round: 30 mins round to discuss the offer and next steps
Mactores provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training, and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Note: Please answer as many questions as possible with this application to accelerate the hiring process.