Technical Support Specialist | Remotive.com
Volta Trucks, a hypergrowth European Electric Truck Manufacturer, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the TaaS department (Truck as a Service)
What you will do:
The position will trust you to provide technical support to Service Centres within Volta Trucks in Germany. the ideal candidate will focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics, and connected services. For that reason, only applicants with relevant Truck past experience may be taken in consideration.
- Assisting Service Centre in meeting customer needs in the Service Centres with a timely response and support to the Service centres for technical support and supervision.
- Work on different projects, different programs, applications, and systems
- Assist with the creation of technical bulletins, campaign documents, repair instructions and technical documentation to provide timeous solutions
- Assist with engineering process to capture and file various information sent to and received from the Service Centres, find solutions to improve the quality of our product
We would like you to have:
- An HGV technical background
- Automotive electrical and diagnostic machine experience with a willingness to learn and stay abreast with modern technology
- An understanding of how software applications work
- Fluency in German and English are essential for this role
- A willingness to travel for work both nationally and Internationally
Our culture and Valued Behaviours
- We are a scale-up, so structures and processes can be new and constantly evolving.
- We are a diverse business, from many nationalities and backgrounds.
- We really value our people. We have a flexible & remote work environment and a great benefits package & pension scheme.
- You will have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the business and society as a whole.
- You should closely share our values of safety, sustainability, and electrification.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and open to change
Urban delivery is currently one of the most polluting activities in our cities. Traditional diesel trucks continue to pollute the air, and cause health and safety challenges to residents, while bringing necessary goods into city centres, because there hasn’t been an alternative. Until now.
Volta Trucks has developed the first ground-up full-electric commercial vehicle, paired with an innovative and highly disruptive business model. Founded in 2019, and having raised €300M of funding to date, we are bringing the full-electric Volta Zero to market at industry-leading pace and scale to help accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.