Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist
At DISCO, we strongly believe in the uniqueness of thought, experience and perspective that can only be achieved through having an inclusive and diverse workforce. We strive to continue to make DISCO an incredible place to work by fostering a culture of inclusiveness, diversity, openness and collaboration. We value all different kinds of experience, so even if you feel you don’t meet all of the necessary criteria for this position, we encourage you to apply.
What is DISCO?
DISCO is the industry standard for managing, organising and sharing music and other media. We make music and media workflow fast, intuitive and simple, directly connecting people and their work to save time. Today we count UMG, Sony, Warner Music, Netflix, Amazon and Rockstar Games among our customers, and over 250,000 people interact with DISCO each month. Our customers are super passionate about our product.
London, England, UK
As a Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist at DISCO, you will be responsible for providing advanced technical support for internal and external customers and working alongside DISCO’s internal development team to ensure timely resolution of issues. You will play a critical role in supporting our customer base, investigating/troubleshooting any bugs that may be identified and supporting Tier 1 Customer Support team members.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ technical problems in a friendly and timely manner via chat and email, in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Investigating and escalating any identifiable bugs to Engineering team, as well as documenting any feature requests provided by customers to Product team
- Acting as a mentoring coach to the Tier 1 Support Staff by assisting them with the handling of customer issues and/or any cases escalated to you
- Designing and implementing process workflows for the Support team
- Working closely with the Engineering and Product teams to ensure customer needs are advocated for and met, while acting as a POC for other teams’ support related questions
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects when necessary
- At least eighteen (18) months of technical support experience in a SaaS-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with solid time-management skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills in a deadline-driven, high pressure environment, where prioritization and multitasking is a must
- Flexibility to work on holidays and weekends as needed
- Fluent in English
- Must reside in the Greater London Area
At DISCO, our employees have told us what benefits mean the most to them, and we’ve listened. So as a DISCO employee, you will work remotely from home (or a co-working space) whilst being supported by a friendly and fun international team.
In addition, you will receive:
- A competitive salary in a fast-growing startup
- Office set-up allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Four weeks of paid vacation leave per year
- Paid bank/public holidays as outlined in our Leave Policy
- Two weeks of paid sick leave per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- A company laptop
- Monthly internet allowance/reimbursement
- For US employees, health/vision/dental insurance contributions
- The ability to work how you want — we’re not heavy on rule books. Everyone is trusted to figure out the best way to work, we just ask that you’re available for occasional in-person team meet ups at a local co-working space.
DISCO is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals who have disabilities. If you require any reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please note this in your cover letter and we will reach out to you.