Ting Customer Advisor, Onboarding | Remotive.com
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity:
Our Customer Advisors serve as the helpful, friendly, humble voice of the company for all present and future customers, for all issues related to technical support, sales, billing, and order logistics, across all supported channels (email, chat, phone, and social media). You’ll be taking ownership for each customer-reported help request and sales inquiry, treating every customer interaction with the utmost care, and timeliness.
What you will be doing:
- Being the voice of Ting Internet with our customers through various communication channels
- Using a number of software tools that will allow you to work through the life-cycle of an order (Zendesk Sell, Zendesk Chat, Google Calendar, Slack) and ensure that our customers get the best experience possible
- Finding solutions that leave the customer in a happier place than when they called/emailed/chatted in
- Working cross-functionally with key collaborators
What you will bring:
- A passion for technology, the internet and providing a phenomenal customer experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust your communications to mirror each situation
- Outstanding multitasking capabilities, as you’ll be required to chat with customers and type your notes, all while working with multiple tools and resources
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions when you don’t know or don’t understand. You have a curiosity about integrating those answers into a growing understanding of awareness of the technical environments your customers work in
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferable, but not required
- Detail-oriented, analytical with a strong emphasis on timely follow-through, consistency and “getting things done”
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in a support sales environment
- A flexible schedule – Customer Care provides 24-hour support for our customers, however, typically the On-boarding team works an 8.5-hour shift (with start times varying per month) anywhere from 8:00 am to 10 pm ET Sunday to Saturday
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
The hourly pay for this position is based on an annualized range of $40,210 – $47,300. Range shown in $USD for US residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits. Learn more about Tucows Benefits.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.