VP Product – Consumer | Remotive.com
Join EarlyBird Education where we changing children’s lives by leveraging cutting-edge brain science, artificial intelligence, and gamification to prevent reading disabilities. Children play a game and we can identify whether they are at risk for reading difficulties, like dyslexia – even before they learn to read – and in the window when intervention re-wires the brain for reading success. With a mission to scale this to all children nationwide, EarlyBird is already in use in schools across the country with thousands of children. We have secured venture-funding to expand our solution to include not only assessments but also intervention and sell this expanded solution directly to families. Join this fast-growing, venture-funded team as we provide essential data, tools, and resources to support educators, parents, and pediatricians to change the learning trajectory of children nationwide.
We are hiring a VP, Families to lead our consumer business. This expanding business line will reach families nationwide with a new solution leveraging our proprietary technology to more precisely identify causes of reading challenges and to work with the families and children to remediate and resolve the issue. This role is both strategy and execution. We are seeking a strong performer to define, test and refine the solution; draft, test and optimize go to market strategy and campaigns; recruit, manage and lead the team and realize ambitious financial growth targets. The ideal candidate is excited to bring this breakthrough solution to fill a market void for families of young children; has a proven product management background and expertise in marketing backed by strong analytical instincts; operates as both a team player and an independent self-starter; and is comfortable in fast-growing, dynamic environments.
● Create the product, marketing and team resourcing strategies to shape the customer experience, drive customer acquisition, and create the enduring, sustainable product offering.
● Define, deliver and optimize the consumer solution. Determine the mix of systems, platforms and talent to quickly bring to market our expanded solution. Manage all dimensions of the product including positioning, pricing, delivery, service, etc.
● Lead go-to-market initiatives. Oversee the development, launch and tracking of high-impact integrated multi-channel and partnership campaigns
■ Leverage data and experimentation to identify the highest value opportunities by target segment to grow the awareness and adoption.
■ Test and optimize the messaging, channels and media.
■ Design, develop, optimize customer onboarding & activation flows
■ Build the ultimate retention/upsell/referral strategy
● Build, manage and lead in-house consultative sales team.
● P&L responsibility: Collaboratively determine where best to best deploy team time and financial resources in order to accelerate market penetration and capture market share.
● Professional experience: 8+ years of product management experience overall, including direct to consumer experience, backed by strong analytical skills.
● Growth marketing strategy experience across common B2C channels.
● Strong measured track record, adept at defining and hitting KPIs.
● Strong writer and communicator: Excellent written communication skills with the ability to tell our brand story. You also possess strong presentation and negotiation know-how.
● Growth Mindset: Experience working at companies that have gone through rapid growth. You are comfortable wearing many hats, rolling up your sleeves to get the work done and building a high performing team with a positive culture.
● Proven track record of incorporating current trends and best practices into your work, and bringing new ideas to the table.
● Bonus points for working on a product sold to parents, or a lived experience of understanding the parent perspective.
● Bonus points for experience in game product development.
Perks and Benefits:
● Critical leadership role in start-up company
● Opportunity to shape the product that will transform children’s lives
● Competitive Compensation and equity
● Excellent health and dental benefits
● Unlimited vacation and flexible work hours
● Paid parental leave
● Work remotely, with regular company gatherings
● Home office setup – laptop + office setup stipend
● Work with a smart, fun, caring, collaborative team