VP Product | Remotive.com
We’ve built the first of its kind financial wellness platform serving the financial institutions that support millions of Americans age 50+. With Silvur, we’ve modernized what retirement decision making in America looks like. Silvur’s digital platform powers our partner financial institutions with content, calculators, and connections to their products and services to support the key decisions their customers make in their 50s and 60s. We deliver the platform to the end consumer through our white labeled B2B2C partnerships with their trusted financial partners: credit unions and community banks. In the last 6 months we’ve delivered retirement education to over 250,000 credit union members.
You will join our leadership team and lead the product future of Silvur. We’re at an exciting inflection point where we are experiencing adoption of our platform by leading credit unions. We’re seeing strong engagement by the end user which is reinforcing demand. With these early wins we are positioned to accelerate our B2B2C platform quickly. Thats why we are looking for a proven product leader who will lean into our early B2B2C partnerships, lead the build of our next iteration of our product and develop our product team. You will join a dedicated team of engineers, product managers, UX designers, and marketers. We were named by Forbes to the 2020 Fintech 50 Most Innovative Companies and we have been featured in the NY Times, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, and Yahoo Finance. We’re backed by a group of strategic investors and financial technology investors who are committed to improving financial outcomes for underserved communities.
- Join our leadership team team and work with CEO and SVP Engineering to define the the future roadmap for our company.
- Embrace company vision for serving Americans age 50+, and their trusted financial services providers, and translate that into a clear and actionable product roadmap
- Lead product strategy and own the execution of go-to-market plans for new product features and/or verticals.
- Listen to early B2B customers to determine how our B2B product can serve them
- Identify and build integrations with key technology partners within the credit union and community bank ecosystem that enable us to make Silvur part of their consumer’s every day financial habits
- Deepen our use of data, both through the creation of new consumer facing tools & calculators, as well as using data to enrich our B2B partner experience.
- Lead your team to develop a deep understanding of users’ needs and behaviors, and synthesize key insights, analytics, and competitive intelligence.
- Build a Product team that embraces test & learn, evolving agile environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm. Ensure all planned features have a material impact on our engagement, retention, and conversion goals.
- Lead team of designers and product managers to conduct customer research in order to identify key customer insights, balancing analytical rigor with deep empathy for the customer.
- Develop and execute against a web and email strategy that will both bring value to our end consumers and engagement for our B2B partners.
- Work with the engineering team to identify and solve bugs, analyze data and conduct experiments (i.e. A/B tests) in order to optimize the product in pursuit of an improved client experience and business metrics.
- Present to c-suite executives as part of sales and/or product discovery meetings as well as present Product insights to our Board of Directors
- 10+ years experience in product marketing or product, with deep experience supporting user engagement and retention.
- Experience in B2B2C is key, with a background in SaaS or FinTech preferred.
- Love working in small companies where you can see the impact of your work. We are an early stage startup where product leadership is critical to driving our path forward.
- Have a passion for the Silvur mission to help people retire with confidence.
- Experience in developing best-in-class teams. You put your team first and empower them to grow their careers and drive business impact.
- Possess a combination of analytical and creative abilities: you’re able to dive into user and campaign data to generate insights, develop go-to-market strategies, and provide creative feedback that generates strong work.
- Proven ability to drive product strategy, develop roadmaps, prioritize user stories, and deliver product from conceptualization through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-past, agile environment.
- Fluent in the technical architecture of web applications and ability to grasp technical concepts and work closely with engineers.
- Has a bias for action.
You will be an employee of our holding company Kindur Services. Employees receive a total compensation package including salary, options, health benefits and 401k. Employees have a WeWork All Access Plan so you can work from any WeWork should you prefer not to work from home. You can choose the technology you need to make you excel in your role. This leadership role will require periodic in-person time, both for internal workshops and external partner meetings and conferences.